Despite starting the year with the intention of painting, I spent the first two thirds of it prepping and building models. I built 186 models for D&D from various ranges and primed nearly 600 for a multitude of games, most of them in one glorious five day stretch in August. To be fair, the first half of the year was largely overtaken by a house move - preparing the old house for sale and then all the rigmarole of sorting out the new house (which still isn’t completely sorted).
In the end, I managed to paint 158 miniatures of all sizes so I’m fairly happy with that. None of which have appeared on the blog yet. As I said - bugger. My intention when starting the blog was to regularly update it with my painting progress and for it to also act as a record of all my previous painting. I don’t make New Year’s resolutions because I’m all too aware that in my case the mind is willing, but the flesh is weak. Having said that, I do want to post more regularly. I think a lot of the posts may just be a unit or model that I’ve painted in the past, but not recorded in the virtual world, and will therefore be presented without much comment.