Thursday, 18 August 2016

A quick update...

My lovely wife was looking after her best friend's son today so I managed to another day modelling.  I used green stuff to gap fill on 30 US infantry.  This comprised two sections of ten men for a second platoon, with support from two more bazooka teams and a sniper team.

Following that, I managed to clean the mould lines from some Goblins.  They're going to be used in a  long term project that is still in it's initial stages (started during the summer of 2014, which is my typical rate of progress).

Two shaman and a warboss.

No comments:

Post a Comment