Tuesday 17 April 2018

Things snowball...

So. All of the Eldar eBay purchases arrived and I seem to have amassed quite a collection. This post is for the beneficiaries of my poor impulse control - if you previously owned any of the models below, please rest assured that they will see battle once more.

Eventually.

Stripping of the Eldar that I already owned is almost complete and the models below are about to take a bath in Fairy Power Spray.  I also mounted an expedition up the lead mountain and came back with 15 plastic jet bikes, 4 Fire Prisms and a couple of Warlocks.  I’m debating whether to add the metal Wraithguard that I own.  They were supposed to be destined for my Iyanden force, but I think that my long-planned Iyanden force should have spangly new Wraithguard.  Bugger.






2 comments: